- Brand & Model: Boss Industrial 3PT22T25
- Force & Tonnage: Up to 22 Tons (Dependent on Your Tractor)
- Split Time: Dependent Upon Your Tractor Flow Rate
- Maximum Pressure/Relief: 3200 PSI
- Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Consumer Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Commercial Warranty: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Log Opening: 25 Inch Maximum
- Working Height: Adjustable from 3-Point Level
- Hydraulic Capacity: 2 Gallons (Cylinder " Hoses)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent Valve
- Weight: 440 Pounds
- Wedge: 8" High-Carbon Steel Wedge
- Dimensions: 46 L x 34 W x 22 H
- Log Tables & Cradles Included?: Yes
- Hoses & Connectors Included?: No
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Specifically designed to work with any Category 1 or Category 2, 3-Point hitch tractor, there's no reason why you shouldn't be working with one of our Boss Industrial 22-Ton 3-Point Tractor Log Splitter.
Even the hardest, knottiest, logs and rounds won't stand a snowflake's chance in a very hot place when you're using one of these impressive Boss 3-Point log splitters. Best of all, because your new splitter is attached to your tractor, you'll be able to travel to any job site or project location that you tractor can take you to!
Pro Tip: We recommend that your tractor have a minimum flow rate of 8 GPM. The greater the flow rate, the faster your log splitter's cycle time will be.
Please Note: The average cycle time of your 22-Ton 3-Point Tractor Boss Log Splitter is between 6 and 11 seconds, but the actual tonnage and cycle time will depend on your tractor's output.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.