- Brand & Model: Boss Industrial GB22T25
- Splitting Force: 22 Tons (44,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3450 PSI
- Engine: 6 HP SP-170 Subaru Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical (2-Way Dual Action)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (90-Day Commercial)
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3 Gallons
- Fluids (Recommended): Approved Fluids Include Shell Tellus S2 M 32 Hydraulic Fluid, Dexron III / Mercon Automatic Transmission Fluid, Pro - Select AW - 32 Hydraulic Oil or 10WAW - ISO Viscosity Grade 32 Hydraulic Oil
- Crate Dimensions: 73 x 21 x 45
- Auto Ram Return?: Yes
- Maximum Log Length: 25"
- Weight: 474 Pounds
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Road Towable?: Yes
- Full Beam?: Yes
- Full Tow Package Included?: Yes
- Hydraulic Oil Included?: No
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Boss Industrial log splitters are considered to be one of the most trusted names in the log splitting industry. In fact, Boss splitters are often some of the most powerful, dependable, and efficient log splitters found on the market today. Keeping that in mind, it's no wonder at all that our 22-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Gas Wood Splitter from Boss Industries is one of our most popular log splitters.
Not only does your new 22-Ton Boss splitter come standard with a 6 HP Subaru SP-170 engine, it's also equipped with an auto ram return and comes with a log dislodger, log cradles, and a complimentary tow package (2 inch coupler and safety chains), too! That's not all, though. Don't forget to customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) with these additional options and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Why make three separate splits to make four pieces of firewood when you can do it all at once? With this 4-Way Wedge, you can do just that!
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - The best way to ensure you get your money's worth from your splitter is to shield it from the elements, debris, and everything else between jobs. The best way to do that is a cover. Simple, affordable, and effective.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.