- Brand & Model: Boss Industrial GB34T25
- Splitting Force: 34 Tons (68,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 16 Seconds (Approximately)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3300 PSI
- Engine: 9 HP 270cc Subaru EX 270 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical (2-Way Dual Action)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (90-Day Commercial)
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 4.5 Gallons
- Crate Dimensions: 73 x 21 x 45"
- Auto Ram Return?: Yes
- Maximum Log Length: 25"
- Weight: 610 Pounds
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Road Towable?: Yes
- Full Beam?: Yes
- Hydraulic Oil Included?: No
- Log Dislodger Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
It doesn't matter if your next firewood splitting project is on site or miles away, get the job done like a pro when you choose our powerhouse 34-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Gas Log Splitter from Boss Industrial. With this splitter's tow capabilities and standard, heavy duty, DOT compliant road safe tires, you'll never be too far away to getter done!
Don't just take our word for it, though, once you go through the impressive list of specs that come with our Boss Industrial 34-Ton HV log splitter, we're sure that you'll be as impressed with it as we are.
It's not just the specs that make this a great deal. When you consider the fact that your Boss 34-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Gas Log Splitter also comes standard with automatic returning wedge, built in log dislodger, heavy duty log trays, and - for a limited time only - a 4-Way Wedge, what more could you ask for?
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.