- Brand & Model: Brave TMH1315
- Force & Tonnage: Up to 13 Tons (26,000 Pounds) Depending on Your Tractor
- Split Time: 10-25 Seconds, Dependent on Your Tractor
- Maximum Pressure/Relief: 3000 PSI
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Both Consumer " Commercial)
- Log Opening: 18 Inch Maximum
- Working Height: Adjustable from 3-Point Level
- Hydraulic Capacity: 1.5 Gallons (Cylinder " Hoses)
- Safety Control Valve?: Yes (Dual-Split)
- Weight: 143 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
- Hoses " Connectors Included?: No
- Dimensions: 43" L x 34" W x 20" H
- Log Tables " Cradles Included?: Yes
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Working smarter, not harder, is what log splitters are all about. If you're ready to get some serious work done without breaking your back to do it, you really must consider one of our 13-Ton Dual-Split 3-Point Tractor Log Splitter from Brave when you're ready to get your next splitter.
Another one of the few American Made, fully adjustable log splitter models on the market, you'll appreciate being able to hook up your new 13-Ton Brave splitter to almost any tractor you have access to. Not only that, because this splitter has a working height that ranges from waist level to nearly ground level, you'll never have to worry about changing between horizontal and vertical positions, either.
Pro Tip: We recommend that your tractor have a minimum flow rate of 3 GPM. The greater the flow rate the faster your log splitter's cycle time will be.
Please Note: The average cycle time of your 13-Ton Dual-Split 3-Point Tractor Brave Log Splitter is between 10 and 25 seconds, but the actual tonnage and cycle time will depend on your tractor's output.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.