- Brand & Model: Brave TMH2015
- Force & Tonnage: Up to 20 Tons (20,000 Pounds) Depending on Your Tractor
- Split Time: 5-10 Seconds Depending on Your Tractor
- Maximum Pressure/Relief: 3000 PSI
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Both Consumer " Commercial)
- Log Opening: 25 Inch Maximum
- Working Height: Adjustable from 3-Point Level
- Hydraulic Capacity: 2 Gallons (Cylinder " Hoses)
- Safety Control Valve?: Yes (Dual-Split)
- Weight: 294 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
- Hoses " Connectors Included?: No
- Dimensions: 46" L x 34" W x 22" H
- Log Tables " Cradles Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Not only is our Brave 20-Ton Dual-Split 3-Point Tractor Log Splitter able to split twice as much wood than other splitters, thanks to its two-way splitting ability, it's got the unique ability to adjust to just about any tractor you might own. That's not all, though, because your new Brave log splitter can drastically change its working height from about waist level to being nearly ground level, there's no need for an HV option. This means that, no matter how large the logs and rounds your splitting are, you'll always be able to split 'em with hardly any effort at all!
Pro Tip: We recommend that your tractor have a minimum flow rate of 5 GPM. The greater the flow rate the faster your log splitter's cycle time will be.
Please Note: The average cycle time of your 20-Ton Dual-Split 3-Point Tractor Brave Log Splitter is between 5 and 10 seconds, but the actual tonnage and cycle time will depend on your tractor's output.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.