- Brand & Model: Brave VH1730GC
- Force & Tonnage: 30 Tons (60,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 15 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GC190
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) ï¾– Consumer " Commercial
- Beam Structure: Industrial I-Beam
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High-Carbon Steel
- Cylinder: 5" x 24" Trunion Mount, 2" Rod
- Cycle Time: 14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Working Height: 30"
- Size: 83" L x 41" H x 41" W
- Hydraulic System: 8.5-Gallon Capacity (Tank, Cylinder and Hoses)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- Shipping Weight: 700 Pounds
- Log Dislodger Included?: Yes
Get it done fast, get it done right, with the help from this 30-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter
You can be sure you're getting the most out of your log splitter by customizing your splitter with these great accessories, options, and features:
- Fluids Package (see Options above) - A complete collection of all the factory recommended fluids you need for your new Brave wood splitter. Includes: 10g of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid " 1qt of 10W30 engine oil " one 14oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease for friction-less splitting. (Items may vary)
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - With this simple accessory you can avoid the need to tip, dismount, or modify your small gasoline engines when it's time from your splitter's next oil change.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Not just for keeping the paint pretty, a cover is a simple and economical way to protect your investment from the elements!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.