- Brand & Model: Champion 93520
- Force & Tonnage: 35 Ton (70,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 18-20 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (13 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 338cc (Approximately 11 HP) Champion Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal & Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 7" (Can Be Resharpened)
- Cylinder: 4.7" x 23"
- Log Opening: 24"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed, 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Operating Size: 86& x 41& x 47&
- Hydraulic System: 9 Gallons
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Crate Dimensions: 55" L x 27" W x 22" H
- Shipping Weight: 617 Pounds
- Electric Start?: No
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
- Log Dislodger Included?: Yes
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
If your wood splitting projects require the ultimate in "Go Big or Go Home" splitters, our 35-Ton Horizontal & Vertical Log Splitter from Champion should be one of the first log splitters you should take a long, hard look at! With it's dual orientation capabilities, you get the best of both worlds. Whether you're looking to tackle mammoth sized rounds or you need to churn out major cordage quantities, (or BOTH!), your new 35-Ton Horizontal & Vertical Log Splitter is going to be your new best friend.
Don't just take our word for it, though. The 11 HP, 338 CC Champion Engine and 18-20 second cycle time, not to mention great 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty, can definitely speak for themselves. So, when you're ready to get some real work done, do yourself a favor and choose our Champion 35 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Log Splitter! You won't be disappointed you did.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.