- Brand & Model: Dirty Hand Tools 101278
- Force & Tonnage: 22 Tons (44,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 10-11 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (13 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: G200FA 6.5 HP Loncin Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" (Can Be Resharpened)
- Cylinder: 4" x 25"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: DOT-Approved 16" OD Tires
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Guarded Hose?: Yes (Coiled)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Operating Pressure: 3400 PSI
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 20" H
- Shipping Weight: 510 Pounds
- Hydraulic System: Approximately 6 Gallons
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradle Included?: Yes
- Log Strippers Included?: Yes
- Working Height: 31"
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
When it comes to getting the job done, sometimes you have to get dirty. The good news is that the folks over at Dirty Hand Tools couldn't agree more! If you want to split some serious quantities of firewood, you must have one of our half beam 22-Ton Loncin Engine Wood Splitters from DHT.
Not only get log strippers, a set of log cradles, and a complimentary tow package (which includes a 2 inch coupler and safety chains), you get to chance to further customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) purchase with these great accessories and features:
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - The surest - and the most inexpensive - way to protect your investment is to shield it from debris, the elements, and the sun when you're not using it. The easiest - and the most convenient - way to do that is with one of these PVC coated polyester DHT covers.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.