- Brand & Model: Earthquake W1265V
- Splitting Force & Tonnage: 12 Tons (24,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 25 Seconds (Approximately)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2300 PSI
- Engine: Viper 4-Cycle 196cc (Approximately 6 HP) Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
- Beam: Dual-Splitting Height
- Cylinder: 3" x 21"
- Maximum Log Length: 21"
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3 Quarts (Oil Not Included)
- Length: 82.5"
- Operating Height: 32"
- Shipping Weight: 221 Pounds
- Road Towable?: No
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
A great combination of power and size, we're sure that our 12-Ton Quick-Split Dual Height Gas Log Splitter from Earthquake will be able to give you everything you could possibly need from a consumer grade log splitter. This 12-Ton splitter is sure to help you cut down on both the amount of effort used and the amount of time you need to spend in order to split larger quantities of firewood.
One of the best features of our 12-Ton Quick Split wood splitter is its dual height flexibility. Depending on what you need done, you can position this log splitter to be low to the ground or at waist height; 32 inches. This height adjustability makes it a great option for those of you who share firewood splitting duties. No more excuses about being hunched over because the splitter is too low. You know who you are!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.