- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHPCLS1513GC
- Force & Tonnage: 15 Tons (30,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 8 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (11 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 160cc Honda GCV Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Consumer & Commercial)
- Beam Structure: 5" x 5" Reinforced Heavy-Duty Beams
- Splitting Wedge: 6" High-Carbon Steel (0.75" Thick)
- Cylinder: 3.5" x 18" Trunion Mount, 1.5" Rod
- Log Opening: 19"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Working Height: 24"
- Operating Size: 63" x 40" x 40"
- Hydraulic System: 2.25-Gallon Capacity (Tank, Cylinder and Hoses)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Operation Weight: 240 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 320 Pounds
- 4-Way Wedge?: Not Included (Optional Upgrade)
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Get your firewood projects done faster and more efficiently with one of our 15-Ton Iron & Oak Log Splitters. And, by fast, we really do mean fast. This 15-Ton splitter clocks in a blazing fast cycle time of about 8 seconds, making it one of the fastest log splitters you'll be able to find. American Made, your new 15-Ton log splitter is more than just fast. Considering the fact that each of these Iron & Oak, Beauties comes standard with a 2 year consumer AND commercial warranty, you can be confident that your log splitter is built to take on your toughest wood splitting needs and last for many years to come.When you work with Log Splitter HQ, you will not only get an amazing deal on your 15-Ton Iron & Oak Log Splitter, you will get access to our amazing Customer Service Team, including our Product Experts!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.