- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHVH2213GXF
- Force & Tonnage: 20 Tons (40,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 8 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GX 270 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) - Consumer & Commercial
- Beam: Heavy-Duty 6" Beam
- Wedge: 7.5" High (4-Way 7" x 5")
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 4.00 x 8" (Bolt-On)
- Operating Dimensions: 93" L x 43" W x 44" H
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 4.5" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 7.5 Gallons
- System Capacity: 9.5 Gallons (Including Tank, Cylinder, Hoses and Filter)
- Filter: 60-Micron Hydraulic Filter (Spin-On Type)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 690 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Cradles Included?: Optional
- Engine Guard Included?: Optional
- Fluids Package Included?: Optional
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Iron & Oak have been building commercial grade, American Made log splitters for over 30 years. With that kind of experience, it's no wonder that they've become one of the leading brands in the logging industry. Our impressive 20-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Fast Cycle Log Splitter continues the Iron & Oak tradition of crafting the highest quality log splitters on the market.
Get even more from your 20-Ton VH splitter when you customize your machine with any combination of the following accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Save 66% on time and effort with this easy on & easy off 4-Way Wedge. Why split logs and rounds in half when you can split 'em into quarters instead?
- Log Tables & Cradles (see Options above) - Another simple but effective way to save time and effort is with the help of a set of log tables & cradles. Have the next log ready to go at the same time you keep freshly split firewood from falling to the ground. Less bending over equals more comfort..
- Fluids Package (see Options above) - A bundle of all the factory recommended fluids you'll want to have handy for your Iron & Oak Fast Cycle 20-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter. Includes: 10g of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid & 1qt of 10W30 engine oil & one 14oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease for frictionless splitting. (Items may vary).
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Changing your small engine's oil doesn't have to be a mess. Skip tipping, dismounting, and modifying your rig by utilizing this easy to use kit.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Protect your investment from debris, the elements, and critters while not in use with this adjustable cover.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.