- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHH2013GX
- Force & Tonnage: 20 Tons (40,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump (11 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GX160 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) - Consumer & Commercial
- Beam: Heavy-Duty 6" H Beam
- Wedge: 9" High-Carbon Steel
- Cylinder Stroke: 24"
- Log Opening: 25 Inch Maximum
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 6.50& x 4.80& x 12" (Bolt-On)
- Working Height: 28" From Ground to Top of Beam
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 4" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 7.5-Gallon Tank
- Hydraulic Capacity: 9.5 Gallons (Including Tank, Cylinder, Hoses and Filter)
- Hydraulic Filter?: Yes (60-Micron ï¾“Spin-On& Style Filter)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 630 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Cradles Included?: Optional
- Fluids Package Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Commercial grade power meets consumer sized frame in our 20-Ton Horizontal Log Splitter from Iron & Oak. The ultimate in providing the "best of both worlds", you'll be able to split impressive quantities of firewood in almost no time at all thanks to your new 20-Ton Iron & Oak log splitter's 12 second cycle time and Honda DX160 engine.
Your American Made splitter is not only backed by the Iron & Oak, Brand, however. With its dual Consumer and Commercial Warranty, your splitter is power and strength and dependability packed into a 600 pound package.
Get even more from your 20-Ton log splitter when you customize your machine with any combination of the following splitter accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Double the number of firewood pieces you produce in half the time with this handy 4-Way Wedge.
- Log Tables & Cradles (see Options above) - Double your savings of time and effort with a set of log tables & cradles. Have the next couple logs ready to go as soon as the last cycle is finished without having to bend over more than once!
- Fluids Package (see Options above) - We've made a bundle of your factory recommended fluids to help keep your Iron & Oak 20-Ton Horizontal Log Splitter in tip top shape. Includes: 10g of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid & 1qt of 10W30 engine oil & one 14oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease for frictionless splitting.
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Skip the mess the next time you have to change your splitter's oil with this convenient kit.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - The cheapest and easiest way ensure you get every penny's worth out of your splitter is to protect it from debris and the elements between jobs.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.