- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHVH2213GX
- Force & Tonnage: 22 Tons (44,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump (11 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 160cc Honda GX160 Engine
- Operating PositionK Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Motor) ï¾– Consumer " Commercial
- Beam: Heavy-Duty 6" Beam
- Wedge: 7.5" High (4-Way 7" x 5")
- Cylinder Stroke: 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 4.00 x 8" (Bolt-On)
- Operating Dimensions: 93" L x 43" W x 44" H
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 4" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 7.5 Gallons
- System Capacity: 9.5 Gallons (Including Tank, Cylinder, Hoses and Filter)
- Filter: 60-Micron Hydraulic Filter (Spin-On Type)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 660 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Cradles Included?: Optional
- Engine Guard Included?: Optional
- Fluids Package Included?: Optional
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Our 22-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter from Iron & Oak is the perfect choice for someone who is looking to split a good number of cords but isn't necessarily planning on becoming a millionaire solely off of their firewood production endeavours. That's not to say this isn't a great, American Made log splitter to get you started in that direction! After all, this 22-Ton beast boasts a 160CC Honda GX160 engine, a 12 second cycle time, and dual HV orientation.
If you need even more from your splitter than what comes standard, don't forget that you can customize your machine with any combination of the following accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Normally, it'd take you three indiviDual-Splits to get four pieces of firewood from a log or round. With the 4-Way Wedge, get it done in ONE split. Handy, right?
- Log Tables " Cradles - Your back and, potentially, your wallet will thank you for this simple but effective time and back saving accessory. Have the next couple logs or rounds ready to go as soon as the next cycle is completed.
- Fluids Package (see Options above) - A bundle of all the factory recommended fluids you need for your splitter. Includes: 10g of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid " 1qt of 10W30 engine oil " one 14oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease for frictionless splitting. (Items may vary).
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Take the mess out of changing your splitter's oil with this convenient oil changing kit..
- Engine Guard - This accessory bolts directly to the beam and protects your engine from falling logs and debris while splitting.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Want to make sure you get every last penny's worth out of your splitter? Keep it protected from debris and the elements in between uses with an adjustable cover! The cheapest and easiest way to insure your investment.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.