- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHVH2613GXD
- Force & Tonnage: 26 Tons (52,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GX 270 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) - Consumer & Commercial
- Beam: Formed Steel with 1/2" x 6" Top Plate (Close Tolerance Cold-Roll Steel)
- Wedge: 7.5"
- Cylinder Stroke: 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 4.8& x 4.0& x 8.0" (Bolt-On)
- Operating Dimensions: 93" L x 43" W x 44" H
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 4.5" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 7.5 Gallons
- System Capacity: 9.5 Gallons (Including Tank, Cylinder, Hoses and Filter)
- Filter: 60-Micron Hydraulic Filter (Spin-On Type)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 700 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- Log Cradles & Tables?: Optional
- Engine Guard?: Optional
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
- Log Cradles Included?: Optional
- Fluids Package Included?: Optional
- Engine Guard Included?: Optional
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Another Iron & Oak splitter that's ready to take on your biggest firewood projects, we're confident that you'll love our Duro-Glide 26-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter from Iron & Oak as much as we do.
With it's Honda GX 270 engine, 12 second cycle time, high speed road tires, and dual consumer & commercial warranties on both frame and engine, this American Made splitter should definitely be at the very top of your "wish list".
One of the best things about your new Duro-Glide 26-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter is that you can customize your machine with these fantastic accessories and features:
- Log Tables & Cradles (see Options above) - Not only will your back thank you for this accessory, you time-clock will, too! Save both time and effort with these simple but vital log tables & cradles.
- Fluids Package (see Options above) - You won't be caught unprepared as long as you've got this bundle of factory recommended fluids. Includes: 10g of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid & 1qt of 10W30 engine oil & one 14oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease for frictionless splitting. (Items may vary).
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Changing the oil of your small gas powered engines with this hose kit is a breeze; no more need to tip, dismount, or modify your rig.
- Engine Guard - Bolt your engine guard directly onto the splitter's beam to protect it from falling logs, rounds, and other debris.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Protect your investment from the elements, debris, and everything else when it's not in use with the help of this simple but crucial cover.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.