- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHVH3414GX
- Force & Tonnage: 34 Tons (68,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GX270 270cc Commercial Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) - Consumer & Commercial
- Beam: Heavy Duty 6" Beam
- Wedge: 7.5" High (4-Way)
- Cylinder Stroke: 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 4.00 x 8" (Bolt-On)
- Operating Dimensions: 92" L x 48" W x 34" H
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 5" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 15 Gallons
- Filter: 60-Micron Hydraulic Filter (Spin-On Type)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 900 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Don't underestimate underestimate that amount of power that's been packed into the deceptively small frame of our 34-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Iron & Oak Log Splitter. There's not much that we need to say about this firewood splitting machine that it's impressive specs chart can't say even better! Your American Made, 34 Ton VH splitter from Iron & Oak comes standard with a 9 Horsepower Honda GX270 Commercial Engine as well as a log dislodger, splits logs at a blazing 14 second cycle time, and is backed by both a commercial and consumer grade, multi-year warranty. If that's not enough power and speed for you, though, don't forget that you can customize your log splitter with these amazing accessories and features:
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - You won't need to tip, dismount, or modify your small gasoline engines when the time comes to change out the oil with the help of this kit.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - It might not save you time, but it'll definitely keep your investment safe from the elements and shop debris. Never underestimate the benefits of a quality cover.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.