- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHVH3715GX
- Force & Tonnage: 37 Tons (74,000 Pounds)
- Split Time: 12-14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Barnes Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 270cc Honda GX-270 Commercial Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal & Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Consumer & Commercial)
- Splitting Wedge: 8" Wedge
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 12
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Torsion System
- Working Height: 34.5"
- Operating Size: 93" L x 44" W x 44" H
- Hydraulic System: 12-Gallon capacity
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: 10 Wt. AW32 or ISO32 (or Dextron III+ in Hot Climates)
- Weight: 840 Pounds
- Pre-Assembled?: 95% Pre-Assembled (Very Little Assembly Required)
- Stand Style: Wheel Stand
- Log Tables Included?: Yes
- Fenders Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
With the help of our 37-Ton Log Splitter from Iron & Oak, we're confident that you'll be able to take on even your toughest firewood splitting jobs with almost zero effort on your part! Let the impressive 9 Horsepower Honda GX-270 Commercial Engine do all the heavy duty work while you give your back a well deserved break.
You won't just be limited to projects on your own property, though! With your new Iron & Oak splitter's road tow-ability, including 12" tires and rims mounted on a rubber torsion axle, you'll be able to take on any project regardless of how far away it might be.
Don't forget to customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) to ensure that you're able to get the most out of your Iron & Oak 37-Ton Log Splitter. Check out these great accessories and features:
- Fluids Package (see Options above) - A bundle of each of the factory recommended fluids you'll need for your Iron & Oak 37-Ton Log Splitter. Includes: 10g of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid & 1qt of 10W30 engine oil & one 14oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease for frictionless splitting. (Items may vary).
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Skip the mess when you next change the oil by avoiding the need to tip, dismount, or modify your small gasoline engines with the help of this nifty hose kit.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - You won't find an easier or cheaper way to shield your investment from the elements and shop debris than this adjustable cover.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.