- Brand, Model & Year: Log Splitter HQ, SB424, 2015
- Force & Tonnage: 20 Tons (40,000 Pounds)
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cylinder: 4" x 24" - Welded Cylinder
- Opening Size: 25" Opening Length
- Beam: 6" x 3" Tubular Design with 1/4" Walls
- Color: Black
- Mounting Plate: Universal (2 Quick-Attach Lock Handle Type)
- Weight: 485 Pounds
- Length: 78"
- Wedge: Single 10" High
- Made in USA?: Yes
- Hoses & Connectors Included?: Yes (Hoses & Flat-Face Disconnects)
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
When your goal is to produce high volume quantities of firewood, you'll be glad you went with one of our awesome LSP SB 20-Ton Upside Down Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment. Built with 1/4" walls and a welded cylinder, then sand blasted, wiped down, and painted with black Diamond Vogel (Pinnacle 460 3.5 VOC 2-part polyurethane) paint, you can be confident that this American Made log splitter can handle all of your wood splitting needs - year after year.
Our LSP 20-Ton splitter isn't just durable and long lasting, however, it's innovative, too! With it's unique design, you will be able say "goodbye" to bending over (and over and over again) to pick you freshly split firewood up off the ground. Instead, you can simply position your log splitter over your truck bed, trailer, or wagon so that all your firewood is ready to be transported wherever you need it.
"Out of Area" Service Fee
Residents of the following states must pay an "Out of Area" service fee of $175 to purchase this item: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, NM, TX, LA, ME, MA, NH, NY, NJ, DE, MD, RI, VT, CT, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.