- Brand & Model: Oregon S402022HO
- Force & Tonnage: 22 Tons (44,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12-14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Pump (11 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 5.2HP 190cc Honda GC Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" Cast Steel
- Cylinder: 4" x 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Operating Size: 92" x 49" x 43"
- Hydraulic System: 6.5 Gallons
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W x 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 650 Pounds
- Working Height: 29" (Approximately)
- Assembly Required?: Yes (Comes Partially Pre-Assembled)
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradle Included?: Yes (Built-In)
- Log Dislodgers Included?: Yes
- Hydraulic Fluid Included?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Catcher Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
The Oregon brand has been revolutionizing the logging industry since the late 1940's. With that kind of history, it should come as no surprise that Oregon log splitters are considered some of the best log splitters on the market today. When you choose our 22-Ton Honda Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Oregon, you're choosing to work with top quality machinery backed by an impressive 3 Year Limited Consumer Warranty.
Need more than just power and speed from your spitter? customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) to maximize efficiency with any combination of these option accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Normally, to get four pieces of firewood from a log or round, you actually end up splitting it 3 different times. Skip those extra two steps by quartering wood the first time with a 4-Way Wedge.
- Log Catcher (see Options above) - Save a little bit of time and a lot of back ache by installing a log catcher. Simple, easy, and effective.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - The most important thing you can do to protect your investment is to keep your splitter shielded from debris, critters, and the elements with a log splitter cover. Isn't it nice when inexpensive solutions can save you big dollars?
Our Oregon 22-Ton Honda Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter is NOT available in the following States: ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, NY, NJ, CT, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.