- Brand & Model: Oregon S402022KO
- Force & Tonnage: 22 Tons (44,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12-14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Pump (11 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 5. 5 HP 196cc Kohler SH265 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" Cast Steel
- Cylinder: 4" x 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Operating Size: 92" x 49" x 43"
- Hydraulic System: 6.5 Gallons
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W x 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 650 Pounds
- Working Height: 29" (Approximately)
- Assembly Required?: Yes (Comes Partially Pre-Assembled)
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradle Included?: Yes (Built-In)
- Log Dislodgers Included?: Yes
- Hydraulic Fluid Included?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Catcher Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Looking for a log splitter that can produce serious amounts of firewood without feeling like you paid for a bunch of extra power you just don't need? At Log Splitter HQ, we've got the perfect log splitter for you. We're confident that our 22-Ton Kohler Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Oregon will give you all the power you need to get the job done without emptying your wallet.
Your new 22-Ton splitter comes standard with a 196CC 5.5 HP Kohler SH265 engine that cranks out a 12 to 14 second cycle time for the ultimate in efficiency. With its included tow package (2 inch coupler and safety chains), you'll be able to take your splitter out to even the most remote work sites.
Want more? You got it! customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) with these great accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Save up to 66% time and effort by splitting your logs and rounds into quarters the first time around.
- Log Catcher (see Options above) - Want to save even more effort while saving your back, too? Log catchers are a simple and effective way to keep the work flowing without needing to bend over to pick your firewood up off the ground.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Want to save money? Protect your investment from debris and the elements with a log splitter cover. There's no easier way to ensure your log splitter keeps splitting for years to come!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.