- Brand & Model: Oregon S402028HO
- Force & Tonnage: 28 Tons (56,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12-14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 9 HP GX-270 Commercial Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" Cast Steel
- Cylinder: 4.5" x 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 12"
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Operating Size: 92" x 49" x 43"
- Hydraulic System: 6.5 Gallons
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W x 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 680 Pounds
- Working Height: 31.5"
- Assembly Required?: Yes (Comes Partially Pre-Assembled)
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradle Included?: Yes (Built-In)
- Log Dislodgers Included?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Catcher Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Our 28-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Oregon boasts a 9 Horsepower Honda GX-270 Commercial engine, a 16 GPM pump system, and a lightning fast 12 to 14 second cycle time, just to name a few key features.
One of the other great features about your new 28-Ton HV Oregon log splitter is that you can take it to even the most remote on-site locations with the help of Log Splitter HQ's complimentary tow package; includes a 2" coupler and safety chains. That's right, your log splitter is road towable!
You'll have even more reasons to brag about your new splitter when you customize your machine with any combination of these time, money, and effort saving accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Do you usually split logs and rounds twice? Skip that secondary split with the help of a handy easy to install, easy to remove, 4-Way Wedge. Instead of splitting a round in half, split it in quarters the first time!
- Log Catcher (see Options above) - Skip another step, the bending over to pick your firewood up off the ground step, with the help of this back-saving log catcher!
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - The easiest way to ensure you'll get the most bang for your buck is to keep your new splitter shielded from the elements and debris with this adjustable cover!
Our Oregon 28-Ton 9-HP Honda Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter is NOT available in the following States: ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, NY, NJ, CT, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.