- Brand & Model: Oregon S402028KO
- Force & Tonnage: 28 Tons (56,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12-14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 277cc Kohler CH395 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" Cast Steel
- Cylinder: 4.5" x 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 12"
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Operating Size: 92" x 49" x 43"
- Hydraulic System: 6.5 Gallons
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W x 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 680 Pounds
- Working Height: 31.5"
- Assembly Required?: Yes (Comes Partially Pre-Assembled)
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradle Included?: Yes (Built-In)
- Log Dislodgers Included?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Catcher Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Do you work on a lot of remote location projects? You're in luck! With our 28-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Oregon, you'll be able to take all 28-Tons of log splitting power with you on even the most long distance job sites. How? Why, with your complimentary tow package, of course. The two package includes a 2" coupler and safety chains that, when combined with your splitter's 12" tires, makes for a mobile firewood machine.
The greatness of your new Oregon log splitter doesn't end there, though. Don't forget that, at Log Splitter HQ, you get the opportunity to customize your machine with time-saving accessories and features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - You no longer have to double up on the number of splits you need to make in order to double up on the number of firewood pieces you get. With a 4-Way Wedge you'll be able to split each round or log into quarters instead of just halves.
- Log Catcher (see Options above) - Save your back - and some extra time, too - with this simple by crucial accessory.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - The best way to get your money's worth out of your new log splitter is to protect it from the elements, dust, and debris while not in use with one of these adjustable splitter covers.
Our Oregon 28-Ton 9 HP Kohler Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter is NOT available in the following States: ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, NY, NJ, CT, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.