- Brand & Model: Oregon S40100600
- Splitting Force: 6 Tons (12,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 25 Seconds (Approximately)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2300 PSI
- Electric Motor: 2 HP (120 Volts & 15 Amps) Copper Wound Motor
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 2.8 Quarts
- Fully Assembled?: Yes
- Log Length: 20.5"
- Auto Return?: Yes
- Machine Dimensions: 38" L x 11" W x 18" H
- Shipping Weight: 106 Pounds
- Hydraulic Oil Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes (Built-In)
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
In the modern world, huge size isn't the only way to measure huge power. Our 6-Ton Electric Log Splitter from Oregon is the perfect example of this. Ideal for small scale firewood projects, you'll appreciate the convenience of being able to split just the right amount of firewood for your home. After all, we know as well as everyone else that buying firewood "in bulk" can be a double edged axe for those of us who don't go through firewood fast enough to warrant the hassle of trying to find a place to store it all.
Here's your new 6-Ton Oregon splitter in a nutshell...
- Perfect size for taking on camping trips and extended outdoor adventures.
- Great for use indoors because it doesn't produce noxious exhaust.
- Built in log cradles make splitting even easier and more efficient.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty ensures quality and durability.
Our 6-Ton Oregon Electric Log Splitter is NOT available in the following States: ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, NY, NJ, CT, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above.Please read the details about residential deliveries here.