Limited Time Free ShippingFEATURES & BENEFITS
• 35 tons of force — powered by Briggs & Stratton engines.
• Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam.
• U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design.
• Patent pending 4-way wedge (included) is designed for quick connection and jam free operation with no need to change log stripper plates.
• Longer table length to accommodate up to 26" logs.
• Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
• Dual end cylinder support for equal weight distribution and wear reduction.
• Beam handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
• Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
• Log stripper mounted to end of the hydraulic cylinder to remove tough log jams.
• Pair of log cradles — 2-positions, with an option for mountable log table. Please look through the Owners Manual for full information.
Protect your log splitter with a factory cover! This heavy duty cover will keep your splitter out of the elements, and ready for work! This log splitter cover is manufactured with PVC coated polyester to shield from water, UV, mildew and extreme temperatures. Made of a higher grade material than cheaper models and uses a cord at the bottom to cinch up tight. Cover is optional for an extra fee, only available in black.
4-way wedge & fluids are included with this log splitter.
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $50 lift gate option if you can't unload the 700+ pound crate off the freight truck.You will not have to pay the $50 charge if you can ship to a business and you can unload the crate off the back of the freight truck. Shipping to a business is your best choice if possible saving you $50. We can also ship to terminals for pick up.These deliveries are "curbside" only, please read the details about curbside, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.