Dirty Hand Tools 27-Ton Gas Log Splitter (6.5 HP, 14-Second Cycle)SKU: 100408
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Dirty Hand Tools 100408
- Force & Tonnage: 27 Tons (54,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 14-15 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (13 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Sh365 6.5 HP Kohler Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" (Can Be Resharpened)
- Cylinder: 4.5" x 25"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: DOT-Approved 16" OD Tires
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Guarded Hose?: Yes (Coiled)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Operating Pressure: 3400 PSI
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 20" H
- Shipping Weight: 610 Pounds
- Hydraulic System: Approximately 6.5 Gallons
- Working Height: 31"
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
- Log Strippers Included?: Yes
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
With a name like Dirty Hand Tools, you can bet your tinder that our 27-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Dirty Hand Tools isn't afraid to get messy while helping you split some serious firewood cordage!
With its 6.5 HP Kholer Engine, heavy duty 13 GPM, 2-stage pump system, and an 8 inch splitting wedge, your new Dirty Hand Tools log splitter isn't short on power or speed. Speaking of speed, how about that 14 to 15 second cycle time? Not too shabby, eh?
Don't forget that your 27-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter also comes with 16" DOT compliant road tires as well as a tow package (which includes a 2 inch coupler and safety chains) so that you can hitch up your splitter and head out to even the most remote job site with almost zero effort.
Customize your splitter by choosing the exact options you want to purchase with these great accessories and feature add-ons:
Log Splitter Cover (Optional) - Between jobs, protect your investment with this Dirty Hand Tools, PVC coated polyester cover. Shield your DHT splitter from the elements, UV rays, and debris to keep it splitting for years to come. There's no easier or cheaper way to ensure a full return from your log splitter.
- Log Table / Engine Guard (Optional) With this optional upgrade you will receive a 6 gauge steel log table that is 42.75″ x 13.5″. Not only does this table have a weight capacity of 300 lbs but it also serves as an engine guard from falling logs
- Extra DHT 10 Micron Hydraulic Filters (Optional) Change the filter after the first 25 hours of log splitter operation for the break-in period, and every 100 hours of operation or seasonally thereafter for best quality maintenance.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Brave 24 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (VH1724GC)
YARDMAX 28 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter - Half Beam (YS2865)
Boss Industrial 25 Ton Commercial Grade Horizontal Vertical Gas Wood Splitter (GB25T26)
Boss Industrial 25 Ton Horizontal Vertical Gas Wood Splitter (WD25T)