RamSplitter 12 Ton Tractor 3pt Log Splitter (3PT12H)SKU: 3PT12H
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Beam Structure: Tubular design 2″ wide x 5″ tall. 5″ Top plate reinforced heavy-duty
- Splitting Wedge: 6″ High
- Operating Position: Horizontal (Horizontal/Vertical Optional)
- Force / Tonnage: 12 Ton (Approx depending on tractor)
- Cylinder: 3″ x 18″
- Cycle Time: 8-15 Seconds (Approx depends on tractor GPM)
- Log Opening: 19 Inches
- Working Height: You adjust with your 3 point hitch
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- Operating Weight: 225 LBS
- Made in USA: Yes
- Color Choice: Black, Orange, Green, Blue
- Log Cradles: Optional
The RamSplitter 3PT30H 30 Ton Horizontal 3 Point Log Splitter attachment for tractors is a perfect combination that allows you to use your existing tractor for driving the hydraulics.
Simply hook up to the auxiliary outputs on your tractor and you are ready to use this log splitter. It uses standard category 1 pins.
Please Note: No top link pins, hoses or quick disconnects are included.
It is recommended that you have a flow rate of 5 GPM or higher for this log splitter (the more, the better cycle time).
- Splits logs up to 20 inches long
- “Deadman” switch stops the ram when the handle is released
- Control Valve locks into return and auto-returns
- Built in Relief valve protects the hydraulic system
- Solid Rectangular Tube Design eliminates twisting and bending
- Category 1 pins
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- MADE IN THE USA!
You can customize this log splitter just the way you want it with the following options:
- Color Choice – At no additional cost, choose your color: Black, Kubota orange, John Deere green or Ford blue.
- Horizontal/Vertical – HV units can split both in the horizontal and vertical positions. The log splitter looks the same but the beam will have the ability to flip upward and lock into the vertical position, eliminating the need to lift larger logs up on the beam.
- Log Cradles – These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates having to hold the log in place with your hand. If you go with a horizontal vertical option, the log cradles are bolted on the beam and are more like “tables”.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 250+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Brave 20-Ton Dual Action 3-Point Tractor Log Splitter (Approx 5-Second Cycle)
RamSplitter 30 Ton Horizontal Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT30H)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Horizontal Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT20H)
RamSplitter 30 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT30HV)