Boss Industrial 5-Ton Electric Log Splitter (1.8 HP, 14-Second Cycle)SKU: EC5T20
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Boss Industrial EC5T20
- Splitting Force: 5 Tons (10,000 Pounds)
- Split Time: 14 Seconds (Full Cycle)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2700 PSI
- Electric Motor: 1.8 HP & 1300 Watts & 15 Amp
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 0.75 Gallons
- Dimensions: 40" L x 14" W x 20" H
- Fully Assembled?: Yes
- Auto Ram Return?: Yes
- Maximum Log Length: 20.5"
- Weight: 110 Pounds
- Hydraulic Oil Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Everyone knows that Boss Industrial gas log splitters are some of the best log splitters on the market today. Sadly, what a lot of people do not know is that Boss Industrial electric log splitters are as powerful, durable, and dependable as their gas powered log splitter cousins! That's right, our 5-Ton Electric Log Splitter from Boss Industrial packs the same punch as a Boss gas splitter of equal tonnage.
Here's your new 5-Ton Boss Industrial splitter in a nutshell...
- Can tackle logs and rounds up to 10 inches in diameter and 20.5 inches in length.
- Can be used outdoors as well as (safely!) indoors; zero exhaust equals green machine!
- Tips the scales at a mere 110 pounds and is very portable. Just toss it into the back of your truck or even into your car's trunk.
- Is backed by a 2 Year Warranty.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Boss Industrial 20-Ton Horizontal Dual-Action Gas Log Splitter (GD20T24)
Boss Industrial 25 Ton Horizontal Vertical Gas Wood Splitter (WD25T)
Boss Industrial 8-Ton 2-Way Electric Log Splitter (2 HP, 11-Second Cycle)
Boss Industrial 10-Ton 2-Way Electric Log Splitter (2.5 HP, 16-Second Cycle)