Brave 37-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (VH1737GX)SKU: VH1737GX
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Brave VH1737GX
- Force & Tonnage: 37 Tons (74,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 15 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: 9 HP Honda GX270
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) Consumer & Commercial
- Beam Structure: Industrial I-Beam
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High-Carbon Steel
- Cylinder: 5" x 24" Trunion Mount, 2" Rod
- Cycle Time: 14 Seconds (Approximately)
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Working Height: 30"
- Size: 83" L x 41" H x 41" W
- Hydraulic System: 9-Gallon Capacity (Tank, Cylinder and Hoses)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- Shipping Weight: 700 Pounds
- Log Dislodger Included?: Yes
Get it done fast, get it done right, with the help of our beastly 37-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Brave.
You can choose to add the following options:
Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - With this simple accessory you can avoid the need to tip, dismount, or modify your small gasoline engines when it's time from your splitter's next oil change.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Not just for keeping the paint pretty, a cover is a simple and economical way to protect your investment from the elements!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Brave 24 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (VH1724GC)
Hydra Buddy XL Portable Hydraulic Unit (HBHXL16GX)
Brave 30-Ton Gas Log Splitter (VH1730GC)
Brave 20-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (4.4 HP, 7-Second Cycle)