Dirty Hand Tools 22-Ton 3-Point Tractor Log SplitterSKU: 100450
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Dirty Hand Tools 100450
- Force & Tonnage: 22 Tons (Approximate - Varies Based on Your Tractor's PSI)
- Cycle Time: 10-15 Seconds (Approximate - Varies Based on Your Tractor's GPM)
- Operating Position: Horizontal & Vertical
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3-Year Structure & 1-Year Hydraulics
- Splitting Wedge: 8" (Can Be Resharpened)
- Cylinder: 4" x 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- PTO Driven: No - Only runs of tractor hydraulics
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 20" H
- Shipping Weight: 365 Pounds
- Working Height: 30"
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Log Cradle Included?: Yes
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
When you need a log splitter that's able to take on the hardest hardwoods and still ask for more, you won't be disappointed when you choose to use our 22-Ton DHT Horizontal Vertical Tractor 3-Point Log Splitter. Dirty Hand Tools 3-Point log splitters are built to hook up directly to your existing tractor's hydraulic system, so you'll be able to split firewood from now until the cows come leaping home!
Easily change from the horizontal position to the vertical position by simply pulling the pin, tiling the beam, and locking the beam back in place. The conversation takes only a few minutes before you'll be able to get back to work.
Utilizing standard Category 1 Pins, your 22-Ton splitter will easily attach to most tractors; even adapting to a Cat's 2 Hitch.
Pro Tip: We recommend that your tractor have a minimum flow rate of 7.5 GPM. The greater the flow rate the faster your log splitter's cycle time will be.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Dirty Hand Tools 35-Ton Gas Log Splitter (9.5 HP, 13-Second Cycle)
Dirty Hand Tools 90 x 48 x 40 Log Splitter Cover
Dirty Hand Tools 46 Inch Electric Start Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (106922)
Dirty Hand Tools 3 Point Post Hole Digger - Model 100