Dirty Hand Tools 46 Inch Electric Start Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (106717)SKU: 106717
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Manufacturer: Dirty Hand Tools
- UPC: 811882029702
- Engine: Kohler SV591 19HP
- Electric Start: Yes 12-Volt Key Start
- Battery: Not Included
- Fuel Tank: 2.6 Gallons
- Tire Size: 18 x 6.5 Puncture Resistant Tires
- Discharge: Rear Discharge
- Blades: 2 Blades
- Cutting Height: 4.5-8 Inches
- Deck: 46-Inch 8-Gauge Welded Deck
- Dimensions: 110 x 64 x 28
- Weight: 635 Lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Consumer 90 Commercial
Get rid of overgrown ditches, fence lines and fields. Dirty Hand Tools 46″ Tow Behind Rough Cut Trail Cutter with Electric Start (106717). It is perfect for rough cut and brush cutting.
The Dirty Hand Tools 46 Inch Rough Cut Mower features a powerful Kohler Courage SV591 19 HP 597cc engine with electric start, 33 lbs*ft engine torque and a 46 inch cutting width so you can get the job done right the first time.
With the adjustable cutting height (4.5, 5.75, 7, or 8 inch), you can adjust the machine to exactly the proper height you need. The front and back chain debris guards keep debris from being thrown outside of the mower deck and the breakaway blades cause less impact on the drive train - especially if you accidentally hit an immovable object while mowing.
This rough cut mower also features key switch remote controls and push and pull bars and rolls along on 18-inch diameter all-terrain wheels. Its tongue mounted control box includes a key switch for engine, throttle control and blade engagement switch that can also be mounted to your tow vehicle if you like (extra cable is included). The adjustable tow bar hitch can be adjusted to 7 different positions.
IMPORTANT: This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut one. It is not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
- Cuts grass up to 4 feet high and saplings and brush up to 1.5″ in diameter
- 12-volt electric start (no recoil back-up) Battery not included
- Heavy duty 8-gauge fabricated (welded) steel design
- Rear discharge for mowing overgrown and wooded areas
- Two 17-1/2 inch heavy steel swing blades
- 4 adjustable cutting heights – 4-1/2″, 5-3/4″, 7″ and 8″
- Foot assisted deck lift raises or lowers the mower deck
- Chain debris guards front and rear
- 18-Inch puncture resistant tires help mower roll smoothly over rough terrain
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 650+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Dirty Hand Tools 35-Ton Gas Log Splitter (9.5 HP, 13-Second Cycle)
Dirty Hand Tools 46 Inch Electric Start Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (106922)
Dirty Hand Tools Honda 30 Ton HV Log Splitter - Assembled
Dirty Hand Tools 90 x 48 x 40 Log Splitter Cover