Dirty Hand Tools Honda 30 Ton HV Log Splitter - AssembledSKU: 107040
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Dirty Hand Tools 107040
- Force & Tonnage: 30 Ton (60,000lbs)
- Cycle Time: 13-14 Seconds (Approx)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes - 15 Gallons Per Minute
- Engine: Honda 190 cc GC190 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" (Can Be Resharpened)
- Cylinder: 4.72" x 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: DOT-Approved 16" OD Tires
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Guarded Hose?: Yes (Coiled)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Operating Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 20" H
- Shipping Weight: 700 Pounds
- Hydraulic System: Approximately 6 Gallons
- Working Height: 40"
- Assembly Required?: 99% Assembled!
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
- Log Strippers Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
This Dirty Hand Tools (DHT) log splitter (107040) comes with a Honda 190 CC 5.5HP engine. The 2-stage 15 GPM pump provides an estimated 14 second cycle time producing a very fast 30 ton log splitter. This wood splitter can operate in both horizontal and vertical log splitting positions. This DHT wood splitter comes with a tow package which includes the 2-inch ball coupler hitch.
Your new 30-Ton Dirty Hand Tools log splitter also comes with 16 inch DOT compliant tires and a tow package that includes a 2 inch coupler and safety chains. That's right. You'll be able to take your splitter with you to even the most remote job sites without any trouble at all!
When you work with Log Splitter HQ, you also get to customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) to ensure you're getting the most out of it. Check out these great options and features:
Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Between jobs, protect your investment with this Dirty Hand Tools, PVC coated polyester cover. Shield your DHT splitter from the elements, UV rays, and debris to keep it splitting for years to come. There's no easier or cheaper way to ensure a full return from your log splitter.
4 Way Wedge (Optional) - The 4-way wedge is designed to save you time and money. With a single wedge, you are splitting one log 3 times to get 4 pieces. With a 4 way wedge, you can accomplish this with one split! When purchased you will get the single wedge as well as the 4-way wedge.
- Extra DHT 10 Micron Hydraulic Filters (Optional) - Change the filter after the first 25 hours of log splitter operation for the break-in period, and every 100 hours of operation or seasonally thereafter for best quality maintenance.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'liftgate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Dirty Hand Tools 90 x 48 x 40 Log Splitter Cover
Dirty Hand Tools 35-Ton Gas Log Splitter (9.5 HP, 13-Second Cycle)
BUNDLE - Dirty Hand Tools 35 Ton Gas Log Splitter & Accessories
Dirty Hand Tools 27-Ton Gas Log Splitter (6.5 HP, 14-Second Cycle)