Performance Built 20 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter (T20)SKU: T20
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 550 series 127cc
- Splitting Wedge: 6″ Sharpenable
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Force / Tonnage: 20 Ton
- Cycle Time: 4 Seconds (Approx)
- Log Max Length: 20 Inches
- Log Max Width: 12 Inches
- Street legal Towable: No
- Log Table: Yes – Included 33″
- Operating Size: L90.5 x W32.3 x H41.73 Inches
- Fuel tank size: .5 Gallon
- Electric Start: No – Recoil start
- Wheel Size: 16″ DOT approved Tires
- Operation Weight: 360 lb
- Crate Dimensions: 66 x 22 x 28
- Consumer Warranty: Yes – 2 Year Limited
- Shipping Weight: 408 lb
- 4 Way Wedge: No
The Performance built T20 Kinetic Log Splitter is designed to get the job done in a very energy efficient way that will save you time and money.
Get years of trouble free splitting from the patented clutch system, which affords constant rack engagement and maximum power at safe rack speed. Designed to prevent kickback when the rack is disengaged, the Performance Built T20 Kinetic Log Splitter has a horizontal operation position and comes with a 2 hand operation for safety.
It also includes a Pin Type hitch for almost all ATV’s and lawn tractors.
- Operation at horizontal position
- 2-hand operation for safety
- 4-seconds total cycle time
- 33 in. work table included
- Tow kits included for changing from push type to tow type
- Pin type hitch for towing behind ATVs
- Assembly time is under 45-minutes
- California residents see Prop65 Warning
- Save Time & Money: Kinetic splitters consume less fuel than hydraulic splitters because the power requirements on the engine are less.
- Clean Operation: No hydraulic fluid, cylinders, pumps, hoses, fittings, or filters eliminates hydraulic leaks and maintenance.
- Work Efficiently: The precision wedge splits clean, creating less wood-waste debris.
Performance Built T20 manual
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Iron & Oak 20-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (BH2W2015GX)
Dirty Hand Tools 35-Ton Gas Log Splitter (9.5 HP, 13-Second Cycle)
YARDMAX 35 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter - Half Beam (YS3567)
Boss Industrial 20-Ton Horizontal Dual-Action Gas Log Splitter (GD20T24)