Maxim MT Home Series Tiller - Briggs 750 (MS50B.MAX)SKU: MS50B
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Manufacturer: Maxim
- Engine: 163cc Briggs & Stratton 750 series
- Tine Speed (Max): 78 RPM
- Tines: Slasher Tines with Welded Blade Tines
- Tine Width: 14 or 26 inch
- Tilling Depth: Up to 10 inch
- Drag Bar: Standard
- Handles: 1″-14 Gauge Tubular Steel
- Hitch: Stamped Hitch with 3/8″ x 1-1/2″ Drag Stake
- Tires: 10 x 1.75 (for transport only)
- Dimensions: 55 x 26 x 36 inch
- Shipping Weight: 135 Lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
The Maxim MT MS50B is one of Maxim's most popular home tillers. Equipped with a medium-sized transmission, it offers a great balance of power and speed.
The Briggs & Stratton 163cc 750 series engine is plenty powerful and the tine speed of up to 78 RPM is enough to get practically any home tilling project completed quickly.
Medium transmission tillers are less bulky, making them easier to use in smaller places, while still providing enough power to till heavy soils and pull attachments.
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Simplicity of design for ease of use and maintenance
- Adjustable tilling width
- Repairable transmission / Chain Drive (Available with Reverse)
- Drag bar
- Heavy-duty welded tines
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 170+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Maxim MT PRO Series Tiller - Honda GX160 (RMT55H)
Maxim MT PRO Series Tiller - Briggs & Stratton (RMT65BVG.MAX)
Maxim Mini Tiller Cultivator - Honda GX35 (MTC35H)