Banjo Electric Start 2 Inch Dewatering Pump - Honda GX160 (205PH-5-160E.BAN)SKU: 205PH-5-160E.BAN
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Free Shipping: Yes
- Impeller: 5 Vane
- Port Size: 2 Inch – In & Out
- Engine: Honda GX160 – Electric Start
- EPMD Seals: Standard
- Stainless Hardware: Yes – All stainless steel
- Pump Warranty: Yes – 1 year limited
- Engine Warranty: Yes – 3 Year commercial
The 205PH-5-160E.BAN transfer pump is a high-capacity liquid dewatering pump that is ideal for farming, transfer of water, corrosive chemicals, and lawn irrigation.
Powered by a proven, electric start commercial grade Honda GX160 engine, it is capable of attaining flow rates up to 190 GPM, meaning you can transfer liquids at a rate of over 11,000 gallons per hour!
- High strength glass-filled polypropylene construction
- Nylon impeller for improved strength
- EPDM seal for longevity and reliability
- All stainless steel hardware
- “V” shaped body for quick priming
- Large weep holes.
We Also Recommend
Banjo Electric Start 3 Inch Dewatering Pump Honda GX200 (300PH-6-200E.BAN)
Banjo 2 Inch Dewatering Pump - Honda GX160 (205PH-5-160.BAN)