Banjo Electric Start 3 Inch Dewatering Pump Honda GX200 (300PH-6-200E.BAN)SKU: 300PH-6-200E.BAN
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Free Shipping: Yes
- Impeller: 5 Vane
- Port Size: 3 Inch – In & Out
- Engine: Honda GX200 – Electric Start
- EPMD Seals: Standard
- Stainless Hardware: Yes – All stainless steel
- Pump Warranty: Yes – 1 year limited
- Engine Warranty: Yes – 3 Year commercial
The Banjo 300PH-6-200E.BAN transfer pump is a high-capacity liquid dewatering pump that is ideal for farming, transfer of water, corrosive chemicals, and lawn irrigation.
Powered by a proven commercial grade electric start Honda GX200 engine, it is capable of attaining flow rates up to 300 GPM, meaning you can transfer liquids up to 18,000 gallons per hour!
- High strength glass-filled polypropylene construction
- Nylon impeller for improved strength
- EPDM seal for longevity and reliability
- All stainless steel hardware
- “V” shaped body for quick priming
- Large weep holes.
Please click the following links for further information:Banjo Chemical Resistance Chart
Banjo PH-6 Pump Diagram
Banjo PH-6 Instruction Manual
We Also Recommend
Banjo Electric Start 2 Inch Dewatering Pump - Honda GX160 (205PH-5-160E.BAN)
Banjo 2 Inch Dewatering Pump - Honda GX160 (205PH-5-160.BAN)