Boss Industrial 16-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (6.5 HP, 8-Second Cycle)SKU: GD16T21
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Boss Industrial GD16T21
- Splitting Force: 16 Tons (32,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 5-6 Seconds
- Engine: 6.5 HP 196cc Kohler Courage 4-Cycle Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Fuel Tank Size: 0.95 Gallons
- Wedge Height: 6.85 Inch
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3.5 Gallons
- Cylinder Size: 3.5 x 20.5"
- Maximum Log Length: 20.5"
- Weight: 342 Pounds
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Road Towable?: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 72 x 20.5 x 22.5"
- Hydraulic Oil Included?: No
- Full Tow Package Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Get the best of everything you could possibly want from a log splitter with our epic 16-Ton Two-Way Gas Log Splitter from Boss Industrial. Not only are Boss log splitters some of the most trusted machines in the business but they're also some of the most fun splitters to work with. Yes, fun is possible when you're using the right splitters!
With the two-way splitting mechanism, you can literally double your firewood production. It may take a little bit to find the right rhythm and get your timing down - after all, our 16-Ton Two-Way Gas Boss Industrial Log Splitter has a 4 second per way cycle time - but it'll be well worth it. You can always do what we do and grab a buddy to help you out.
Your new 16 Ton Two-Way Gas Log Splitter comes standard with log cradles (for even more time-saving), 16" DOT compliant road tires, and a 2 Year Limited Warranty. Pretty nice, huh?
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.