Dirty Hand Tools 22-Ton Gas Log Splitter (6.5 HP, 10-Second Cycle)SKU: 100171
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Dirty Hand Tools 100171
- Force & Tonnage: 22 Tons (44,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 10-11 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump?: Yes (13 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Sh365 6.5 HP Kohler Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" (Can Be Resharpened)
- Cylinder: 4" x 25"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: DOT-Approved 16" OD Tires
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Guarded Hose?: Yes (Coiled)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Operating Pressure: 3400 PSI
- Crate Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 20" H
- Shipping Weight: 610 Pounds
- Hydraulic System: Approximately 6 Gallons
- Working Height: 31"
- Assembly Required?: Yes
- Hydraulic Filter Included?: Yes
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
- Log Strippers Included?: Yes
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Our 22-Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter from Dirty Hand Tools comes standard with a 6.5 Horsepower Kohler Sh365 engine and a 13 GPM heavy duty 2-stage pump combination that yields an impressive 10 to 11 second cycle time. That's right, 22 Tons of log splitting force and a 10 second cycle time. Not too shabby, eh?
Your new 22-Ton Dirty Hand Tools log splitter also comes with 16 inch DOT compliant tires and a tow package that includes a 2 inch coupler and safety chains. That's right. You'll be able to take your splitter with you to even the most remote job sites without any trouble at all!
When you work with Log Splitter HQ, you also get to customize your splitter (by choosing the exact options you want) to ensure you're getting the most out of it. Check out these great options and features:
Log Splitter Cover (Optional) - Between jobs, protect your investment with this Dirty Hand Tools, PVC coated polyester cover. Shield your DHT splitter from the elements, UV rays, and debris to keep it splitting for years to come. There's no easier or cheaper way to ensure a full return from your log splitter.
- Log Table / Engine Guard (Optional) With this optional upgrade you will receive a 6 gauge steel log table that is 42.75″ x 13.5″. Not only does this table have a weight capacity of 300 lbs but it also serves as an engine guard from falling logs
- Extra DHT 10 Micron Hydraulic Filters (Optional) Change the filter after the first 25 hours of log splitter operation for the break-in period, and every 100 hours of operation or seasonally thereafter for best quality maintenance.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Iron & Oak 20-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (BH2W2015GX)
Brave 20-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (4.4 HP, 7-Second Cycle)
Boss Industrial 20-Ton Horizontal Dual-Action Gas Log Splitter (GD20T24)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Gas Powered Horizontal Log Splitter (H20-2)