Iron & Oak 20-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (BH2W2015GX)SKU: BH2W2015GX
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BH2W2015GX
- Force & Tonnage: 20 Tons (40,000 Pounds)
- Split Time: 7 Seconds (Approximately)
- 2-Stage Pump Rate: 11 Gallons Per Minute
- Engine: 5HP Honda GX-160 Commercial Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Consumer Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Commercial Warranty: 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Splitting Wedge: 8" Double Sided
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 8
- Road Towable?: Yes - 2" Coupler & Safety Chains
- Working Height: 30"
- Operating Size: 75" L x 38" W x 45" H
- Hydraulic System: 12-Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: 10Wt. AW32 or ISO32 (or Dextron III+ in Hot Climates)
- Weight: 623 Pounds
- Pre-Assembled?: Some Assembly Required
- Stand Style: Wheel Stand
- Log Cradles Included?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Twice as much firewood at about half the effort sound good to you? We hope so, because that's exactly what you're getting when you choose our 20 Ton Two-Way Iron & Oak Log Splitter as your new splitter. This Iron & Oak dual-splitting beauty comes standard with a powerful 5 Horsepower Honda GX-160 commercial engine that generates an impressive 7 second cycle time (14 seconds for one complete cycle; two splits).
You're getting more than just a beefy engine and lighting quick cycle times, though, when you choose to work with Log Splitter HQ! Not only does your two-way log splitter include a set of log cradles and a complimentary tow package (one 2 inch coupler and a set of security chains), you also get the opportunity to customize you log splitter package with these niffty accessories and features:
Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Take the mess and hassle out of changing your small engine's oil with the help of our handy hose kit.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - Keep your investment protected from the elements, debris, and the sun with the help adjustable cover. There's really no easier way to ensure your splitter works job after job, year after year.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Brave 20-Ton 2-Way Gas Log Splitter (4.4 HP, 7-Second Cycle)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Gas Powered Horizontal Log Splitter (H20-2)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Gas Powered Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (HV20-2)
Performance Built 20 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter (T20)