Iron & Oak 26-Ton Gas Log Splitter (BHVH2616GXT)SKU: BHVH2616GXT
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model : Iron & Oak BHVH2616GXT
- Force & Tonnage: 26 Tons (52,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 12 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GX270 9HP Commercial Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine)
- Beam: Heavy Duty 6" Beam
- Wedge: 7.5" High (4-Way 7" x 5")
- Cylinder Stroke: 24"
- Log Opening: 25"
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 4.80 x 4.00 x 8" (Bolt-On)
- Operating Dimensions: 92" L x 48" W x 34" H
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 4.5" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 7.5 Gallons
- System Capacity: 9.5 Gallons (Including Tank, Cylinder, Hoses and Filter)
- Filter: 60-Micron Hydraulic Filter (Spin-On Type)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 700 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Cradles Included?: Optional
- Engine Guard Included?: Optional
- Fluids Package: Optional
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Don't underestimate underestimate that amount of power that's been packed into the deceptively small frame of our 26-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Iron & Oak Log Splitter. There's not much that we need to say about this firewood splitting machine that it's impressive specs chart can't say even better!
Your American Made, 26 Ton VH splitter from Iron & Oak comes standard with a 9 Horsepower Honda GX270 Commercial Engine as well as a log dislodger, splits logs at a blazing 12 second cycle time, and is backed by both a commercial and consumer grade, multi-year warranty.
If that's not enough power and speed for you, though, don't forget that you can customize your log splitter with these amazing accessories and features:
4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Spit each log or round into quarters instead of halves; skip a step and double the number of firewood pieces you get with every split with the help of this easy-on & easy-off wedge.
Log Tables & Cradles (see Options above) - You will save even more time, and back ache, with the help this simple accessory!
Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - You won't need to tip, dismount, or modify your small gasoline engines when the time comes to change out the oil with the help of this kit.
Engine Guard - Simply bolts to the beam to protect your 26-Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter's engine.
Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - It might not save you time, but it'll definitely keep your investment safe from the elements and shop debris. Never underestimate the benefits of a quality cover.
- Fluids Package - This package includes all the factory recommended fluids so you can get to work without having to go to the store. Package consists of 10 gallons of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid, 1 quart of engine oil and a 14 oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease to lube the rail for friction-less splitting.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
YARDMAX 25 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter - Half Beam (YS2565)
Brave 24 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (VH1724GC)
YARDMAX 28 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter (YU2866)
Boss Industrial 25 Ton Horizontal Vertical Gas Wood Splitter (WD25T)