Iron & Oak 30-Ton Gas Log Splitter (BHH3018GX)SKU: BHH3018GX
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Iron & Oak BHH3018GX
- Force & Tonnage: 30 Tons (60,000 Pounds)
- Cycle Time: 15-16 Seconds (Approximately)
- Pump: Hydraulic 2-Stage Pump (16 Gallons Per Minute)
- Engine: Honda GX270 Engine
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (3 Years on Engine) - Consumer & Commercial
- Beam: Heavy-Duty 6" High Beam
- Wedge: 9" High-Carbon Steel
- Cylinder Stroke: 24"
- Log Opening: 25 Inch Maximum
- Wheels and Tires: High-Speed 6.5& x 4.8& x 12.0" (Bolt-On)
- Working Height: 28" From Ground to Top of Beam
- Hitch Coupler: 2" Locking Ball (Standard)
- Cylinder Size: 5" x 24" Clevis-Type Cylinder Welded-Body 2" Rod
- Hydraulic Tank: 7.5 Gallons
- Hydraulic Capacity: 9.5 Gallons (Including Tank, Cylinder, Hoses and Filter)
- Filter: 60-Micron Hydraulic Filter (Spin-On Type)
- Safety Control Valve: Detent - Auto Return
- Weight: 650 Pounds
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional
- Log Cradles Included?: Optional
- Oil Change Hose Included?: Optional
- Log Splitter Cover Included?: Optional
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Planning on splitting commercial level quantities of firewood? Then we recommend that you take a look at our commercial grade 30-Ton Horizontal Iron & Oak Log Splitter because this horizontally oriented log splitter is one of the best commercial log splitters available on the market today.
This Iron & Oak splitting behemoth is Made in the USA, so you know that you'll be able to depend on it no matter how big your job is or how tough the rounds might be.
Even though your new 30-Ton Horizontal Log Splitter tips the scales at an impressive 650 pounds, the over-sized wheels make transporting and relocating your log splitter simple and ease. In fact, the larger wheels also make towing your Iron & Oak log splitter over rough terrain a breeze.
One of the best things about this Oak 30-Ton Horizontal Log Splitter is that you can customize it with any combination of these great features:
4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Splitting rounds in half is nice, but splitting them into quarters is even better! Double the number of firewood pieces you produce with this easy to install, easy to remove, 4-way wedge.
Log Tables & Cradles (see Options above) - Save even more time by having the next couple logs ready for splitting and save your back, too, with the help of a these log tables & cradles.
Drainzit Oil Hose Kit (see Options above) - Keep things clean by eliminating the need to tip, dismount, or modify your small gasoline engines when the time comes to change out the oil.
- Log Splitter Cover (see Options above) - This high quality cover, with convenient draw strings for the snuggest fit, is a surefire way to help keep your log splitter safe from the elements; protect your investment!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Brave 30-Ton Gas Log Splitter (VH1730GC)
Dirty Hand Tools 35-Ton Gas Log Splitter (9.5 HP, 13-Second Cycle)
BUNDLE - Dirty Hand Tools 35 Ton Gas Log Splitter & Accessories
YARDMAX 35 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter - Half Beam (YS3567)