Log Splitter HQ 30-Ton Twin-Beam Upside-Down Skid Steer Log SplitterSKU: TB530
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand & Model: Log Splitter HQ TB530
- Force & Tonnage: 30 Tons (60,000 Pounds)
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cylinder: 5" x 30" (or 5" x 36") - Welded Cylinder 2.5" Rod
- Beams: Twin 8" Heavy-Duty Beams
- Color: Black
- Mounting Plate: Universal (2 Quick-Attach Lock Handle Type)
- Shipped Weight: 980 Pounds
- Length: 84" (or 96")
- Wedge: Single 12" High
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: Optional (22" Wide)
- Hoses & Connectors Included?: Yes
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
Show your Bobcat (any skid loader, really) how much you appreciate it by getting it a LSP 30-Ton Twin Beam Upside Down Skid Steer Log Splitter. Our 30-Ton Twin Beam splitters are sand blasted, wiped down, and then painted with black Diamond Vogel (Pinnacle 460 3.5 VOC 2-part polyurethane), so you know that your new splitter won't just look great on your skid loader but that it'll be projected against hard labor and the elements, too.
Your American Made log splitting beast comes standard with an extra large 5" x 30" stroke cylinder and dual 8" beams to help you take on even the most hardcore jobs. In fact, the 30-Ton Twin Beam Upside Down Skid Steer Log Splitter is the most heavy duty splitter you'll find in our inventory. It's might even be the most heavy duty splitter on the market today!
The unique viewing window design gives you the ability to easily see between the beams so you know exactly what's going while splitting. Another handy feature is this machine's ability to "grip" logs for easy positioning over a wagon or truck bed so you don't have to bend over to pick your firewood up off the ground first.
Get even more out of 30-Ton Twin Beam Upside Down Skid Steer Log Splitter when you customize your machine with these great features:
- 4-Way Wedge (see Options above) - Split your firewood into twice as many pieces with this easy to install (and remove) 4-Way Wedge. Rounds are split into quarters instead of halves for maximum efficiency.
- 36" Stroke Cylinder - When you're regularly working with massive rounds, up your working space by 6" from a 5" x 30" stroke cylinder to a mega sized 5" x 36" strong cylinder.
"Out of Area" Service Fee
Residents of the following states must pay an "Out of Area" service fee of $175 to purchase this item: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, NM, TX, LA, ME, MA, NH, NY, NJ, DE, MD, RI, VT, CT, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Log Splitter HQ SB 20-Ton Upside-Down Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment
Log Splitter HQ SB 25-Ton 30" Open Upside-Down Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment