Log Splitter HQ SB 25-Ton 30" Open Upside-Down Skid Steer Log Splitter AttachmentSKU: SB530
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brand, Model & Year: Log Splitter HQ, SB530, 2015
- Force & Tonnage: 25 Tons (50,000 Pounds)
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cylinder: 5" x 30" - Welded Cylinder
- Opening Size: 30.5" Opening Length
- Beam: 6" x 3" Tubular Design with 3/8" Walls
- Color: Black
- Mounting Plate: Universal (2 Quick-Attach Lock Handle Type)
- Weight: 585 Pounds
- Length: 78"
- Wedge: Single 10" High
- Made in USA?: Yes
- 36" Stroke?: Optional
- Hoses & Connectors Included?: Yes (Hoses & Flat-Face Disconnects)
- 4-Way Wedge Included?: No
OUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PRODUCT
If your goal is to produce a serious quantity of firewood, you can not go wrong with our SB 25-Ton 30" Open Upside Down Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment from Log Splitter HQ. This American Made beauty comes standard with a 30" stroke cylinder - a mighty fine upgrade from the typical 24" stroke cylinder you see on most machines.
Our Ram SB 25-Ton 30" Open Upside Down Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment is more than just power, though. Sand blasted and wiped down before the final coat of black Diamond Vogel paint (Pinnacle 460 3.5 VOC 2-part polyurethane), with 3/8" thick walls on its heavy duty, tubular beam and welded cylinder, your new 25-Ton splitter is also very durable.
If that's not enough, this machine also comes standard with a universal mounting plate (two lock down handle) for easy and quick loading and you get flat face disconnects and hoses included for FREE.
Don't forget to customize your log splitter with this great feature:
- 36" Stroke Cylinder - If the 5" x 30" standard stroke cylinder isn't enough for you to tackle the massive rounds you're up against, upgrade to an epic 5" x 36" stroke cylinder and be amazed by how easy even the toughest job becomes.
"Out of Area" Service Fee
Residents of the following states must pay an "Out of Area" service fee of $175 to purchase this item: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, NM, TX, LA, ME, MA, NH, NY, NJ, DE, MD, RI, VT, CT, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $75 'lift gate' fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Log Splitter HQ SB 20-Ton Upside-Down Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment
Log Splitter HQ 30-Ton Tire-to-Tire Upside-Down Skid Steer Log Splitter