RamSplitter 16 Ton Gas Powered Horizontal Log Splitter (H16-3)SKU: H16-3
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Beam Structure: 2″ wide x 5″ tall – 5″ Top Plate Tubular Design
- Splitting Wedge: 6″ High
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Force/Tonnage: 16 Ton (32,000 lbs)
- Cylinder: 3.5″ x 18″
- Cycle Time: 10-12 Seconds (Approx)
- Log Opening: 20 Inches
- Wheels & Tires: Pneumatic tires
- Road Towable: No (unit is towable with the optional tow package option)
- Motor: Honda GC-160 5HP
- Operating Size: 32″ wide, 56" long
- Hydraulic System: 4 Gallon Tank + Cylinder, and Hoses
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- 2 Stage Pump: 11 Gallons Per Minute
- Operation Weight: 275 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year/ 3 Year motor
- Made in USA: Yes!
- 4 Way Wedge: Optional
- Tow Package: Optional
- Log Cradles: Optional
The RamSplitter H16-3 16 Ton Gas Log Splitter comes with a Honda GC-160 5HP motor.
You can customize this log splitter just the way you want it with the following options:
- 4 Way Wedge – Split one log once instead of 3 times to get 4 pieces. 4 way wedge just slips over the existing single wedge (slides on and off quickly). 4 way wedge will reduce opening size by 2″.
- Log Cradles – These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates having to hold the log in place with your hand. If you go with a horizontal vertical option, the log cradles are bolted on the beam and are more like “tables”.
- Tow Package – Make your log splitter road towable. Comes with chains, 2″ ball coupler and high speed 4.80" x 8” tires. This will have a different axle system.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 325+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.