RamSplitter 16 Ton Electric Horizontal Log Splitter (H16-4)SKU: H16-4
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Beam Structure: 2″ wide x 5″ tall – 5″ Top Plate Tubular Design
- Splitting Wedge: 6″ High
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Force/Tonnage: 16 Ton (32,000 lbs)
- Cylinder: 3.5″ x 18″
- Cycle Time: 10-12 Seconds (Approx)
- Log Opening: 20 Inches
- Wheels & Tires: Pneumatic tires
- Road Towable: No (unit is towable with the optional tow package option)
- Motor: Electric 1.5HP
- Recommended Amps: 20 Amp Breaker
- Operating Size: 32″ wide, 56″ long
- Hydraulic System: 4 Gallon Tank + Cylinder, and Hoses
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- 2 Stage Pump: 11 Gallons Per Minute
- Operation Weight: 300 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made in USA: Yes!
- 4 Way Wedge: Optional
- Tow Package: Optional
- Log Cradles: Optional
The RamSplitter H16-4 16 Ton Electric Log Splitter comes with a 1.5 HP motor which gives you the equivalent of a 5 HP gasoline motor with out having to pull on a cord to start it or carry around a gas can for fuel. It's a high torque motor, so you aren't giving up any power vs. a gas powered engine, either.
Even better, you can use it indoor, like in your garage if you want, without having to worry about breathing in toxic fumes.
You can customize this log splitter just the way you want it with the following options:
- 4 Way Wedge – Split one log once instead of 3 times to get 4 pieces. 4 way wedge just slips over the existing single wedge (slides on and off quickly). 4 way wedge will reduce opening size by 2″.
- Log Cradles – These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates having to hold the log in place with your hand. If you go with a horizontal vertical option, the log cradles are bolted on the beam and are more like “tables”.
- Tow Package – Make your log splitter road towable. Comes with chains, 2″ ball coupler and high speed 4.80" x 8” tires. This will have a different axle system.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 350+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Boss Industrial 10-Ton 2-Way Electric Log Splitter (2.5 HP, 16-Second Cycle)
Boss Industrial 8-Ton 2-Way Electric Log Splitter (2 HP, 11-Second Cycle)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Electric Horizontal Log Splitter (H20-4)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Electric Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (HV20-4)