RamSplitter 20 Ton Electric Horizontal Log Splitter (H20-4)SKU: H20-4
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Beam Structure: 2″ wide x 5″ tall – 5″ Top Plate Tubular Design
- Splitting Wedge: 8″ High
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Force/Tonnage: 20 Ton (40,000 lbs)
- Cylinder: 4″ x 24″
- Cycle Time: Approx. 15-17 seconds with standard motor; 10-12 seconds with 3HP motor upgrade
- Log Opening: 26 Inches
- Wheels & Tires: High-Speed, 4.80" x 8"
- Road Towable: Yes – 2″ Coupler & Safety Chains
- Motor: 2HP Electric (Leeson) standard; 3 HP with optional motor upgrade
- Amps: 25 Amp Breaker
- Working Height: 19 inches
- Operating Size: 50″ wide, 84″ long
- Hydraulic System: 4 Gallon Tank + Cylinder, and Hoses fluids not included
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- 2 Stage Pump: 11 Gallons Per Minute
- Operation Weight: 450 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made in USA: Yes!
- 4 Way Wedge: Optional
- Log Cradles: Optional
The RamSplitter H20-4 20 Ton Electric Log Splitter can be used outdoor or indoor - very convenient if you if prefer to split logs in your garage and do not want to inhale toxic fumes. Just plug this 2HP unit into your existing outlet and begin splitting.
With the high torque of these electric motors, you are not giving up any power. The only difference between this electric log splitter and a 20 ton gas powered unit is you won't have to fill it up with gas and oil! In fact, this is the same unit we run with gas motors so if you decided to switch to a gas motor sometime in the future, you can do that by just swapping out the motors.
We recommend using a 25 amp dedicated circuit breaker to run this log splitter with 110 VAC. If you are unable to have this line available, we recommend having us wire this unit to run off of 220 VAC.
This RamSplitter H20-4 log splitter comes with a full tow package and has a complete one year warranty on all parts.
You can customize this log splitter any way you want it with the following options:
- 4 Way Wedge – Split one log once instead of 3 times to get 4 pieces. 4 way wedge just slips over the existing single wedge (slides on and off quickly). 4 way wedge will reduce opening size by 2″.
- Log Cradles – These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates having to hold the log in place with your hand. If you go with a horizontal vertical option, the log cradles are bolted on the beam and are more like “tables”.
- 3HP Motor Upgrade – Upgrade this unit to a 26 ton 3HP Leeson electric motor. This reduces the cycle time by about 5 seconds. Please note that the 3HP motor option only comes wired as 220V. You will have to pick up a matching Pig tail/plug.
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 500+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
Boss Industrial 8-Ton 2-Way Electric Log Splitter (2 HP, 11-Second Cycle)
Boss Industrial 10-Ton 2-Way Electric Log Splitter (2.5 HP, 16-Second Cycle)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Electric Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter (HV20-4)