RamSplitter 20 Ton Horizontal Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT20H)SKU: 3PT20H
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Beam Structure: Tubular design 2″ wide x 5″ tall. 6″ Top plate reinforced heavy-duty
- Splitting Wedge: 8″ High
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Force / Tonnage: 20 Ton (Approx depending on tractor)
- Cylinder: 4″ x 24″ (optional upgrade to 4" x 30" or 4" x 36")
- Cycle Time: 10-15 Seconds (Approx depends on tractor GPM)
- Log Opening: 25 Inches (32 inch or 38 inch optional)
- Working Height: You adjust with your 3 point hitch
- Safety Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- Operating Weight: 400 LBS
- Made in USA: Yes
- Color Choice: Black, Orange, Green, Blue
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 4 Way Wedge: Optional
- PTO Driven: Optional
- Log Cradles: Optional
The RamSplitter 3PT20H 20 Ton Horizontal 3 Point Log Splitter is a popular choice for tractor owners who want to use their tractor's existing hydraulics to power their splitter.
Simply hook up to the auxiliary outputs on your tractor and you are ready to use this log splitter. It uses standard category 1 pins, which can be swapped out with category 2 or 3 pins (you will need to purchase those separately, on your own).
Please Note: No top link pins, hoses or quick disconnects are included. All connections including hoses ARE included with the optional PTO Kit, however.
It is recommended that you have a flow rate of 7.5 GPM or higher for this log splitter. If your tractor is not properly equipped, you can purchase the optional PTO kit, which is self contained and includes a PTO pump. Your tractor needs to be 25 hp or higher to run PTO kits.
You can customize this log splitter just the way you want it with the following options:
- Color Choice – At no additional cost, choose your color: Black, Kubota orange, John Deere green or Ford blue.
- PTO Kit – PTO (Power Take Off) kit runs completely off your PTO on your tractor. There is no need to worry about any of your hydraulics as this system is self contained which includes a tank and a 16GPM PTO pump. Hook up the pump to the PTO, fill the tank with fluids and you''re ready to split wood. This PTO pump is designed for 540RPM at the PTO.
- 4 Way Wedge – Split one log once instead of 3 times to get 4 pieces. 4 way wedge just slips over the existing single wedge (slides on and off quickly). 4 way wedge will reduce opening size by 2″.
- Log Cradles – These cradles are welded on the beams on each side of the opening between the wedge and the push plate on the cylinder. This eliminates having to hold the log in place with your hand. If you go with a horizontal vertical option, the log cradles are bolted on the beam and are more like “tables”.
- Opening Size – The standard opening size on this unit is 26″. The cylinder stroke is 4″ x 24". If you want a bigger opening, we offer a 4″ x 30″ cylinder stroke (32″ opening) or a 4" x 36" (38″ opening) . Less cuts, less splits!
Important note about residential deliveries:
Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 475+ lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $50 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
We Also Recommend
RamSplitter 12 Ton Tractor 3pt Log Splitter (3PT12H)
RamSplitter 30 Ton Horizontal Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT30H)
RamSplitter 30 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT30HV)
RamSplitter 20 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Tractor 3 Point Log Splitter (3PT20HV)