YARDBEAST 3 .5″ Wood Chipper Shredder (2090)SKU: 2090
Our prices can't be beat! Click here to find out why
- Model Number: 2090 – 3.5″
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH440 14HP
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Electric Start: No – Manual Recoil
- Wood Diameter: 3.5 Inches
- Feed Type: Gravity
- Rotor: 1 Blade
- Towable: Yes
- Rear Tire Size: 15 x 6 Inch
- Warranty: Engine- 3 years, Chipper 2 years
- All Steel fabricated Yardbeast 2090 3.5″ Wood Chipper Shredder with Standard 7/8″ hole -screen.
- A Kohler® Command Pro with 429cc that provides plenty of torque to get through the hardest branches.
- Commercial grade NORAM® centrifugal clutch coupled with two high transfer power belts.
- Rotor stands at a massive 56 lbs., with one hardened steel chipping blade and combined with 6 FULLSHRED cutting flails and 24 impact hammers for continuous and effective shredding.
- Towing trailer kit with 15″ x 6.50-6 turf wheels mounted on bearings with retractable trailer stand.
The 2090 wood chipper is the largest and powerful in the Yardbeast lineup. Designed for the most demanding situations, it can chip bigger branches while also shredding leaves or twigs at an incredibly rapid pace.
The Yardbeast 2090 chipper/shredder comes with a towing ATV steel kit that has high flotation wheels with bearings, which improves performance and durability.
Built to last, the Yardbeast 3514 wood chipper is 100% steel fabricated and includes a 2 year warranty for the chipper and 3 years for the engine.
Our price includes Free Shipping to the contiguous 48 United States and includes Free Liftgate Service (where available).
The Yardbeast comes with a 7/8″ hole screen that produces quarter coin sized wood chips, whether branches are green or dry.
The shredding is done by a unique shredding flails design. A set of L-shaped flails combines both impact and ‘machete’ style cutting with a very sharp edge, handling branches the same way that an axe cuts through wood. In addition to 6 cutting flails, the Yardbeast 2090 has an additional 24 four-way reversible impact hammers that suck in branches and at lightning speed.
Both chute’s openings have been increased to allow for more riddled branches making branch pruning a less frequent necessary evil. You'll be grateful at how much better the opening size improves chipping and shredding - especially when working with it for hours!
Kohler Command Pro Engine:
With high performance features like a heavy-duty air cleaner, forged-steel crankshaft, electronic ignition and cast-iron cylinder liner, KOHLER® Command PRO® sets the standard for professional-grade power and performance.
Some of the engine's best features include:
- Quad-Clean™ all-season four-stage cyclonic air filter – effective engine protection for tough-and-dirty conditions.
- Large-capacity fuel tank means more time working, less time filling.
- Forged-steel crankshafts and tough Stellite®-faced exhaust valves with Tufftride®-coated stems and cast-iron cylinder bores.
- Oil Sentry™ automatically shuts engine down in low-oil conditions.
We Also Recommend
YARDMAX 35 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter - Half Beam (YS3567)
Log Splitter HQ 30-Ton Twin-Beam Upside-Down Skid Steer Log Splitter
Boss Industrial 20-Ton Horizontal Dual-Action Gas Log Splitter (GD20T24)
YARDMAX 25 Ton Horizontal Vertical Log Splitter - Half Beam (YS2565)